Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

other games

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
-II-End3r
PlasmaClimber
PlasmaClimber
-II-End3r

other games Empty
PostSubject: other games   other games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 am

what other games do u guys play? i like the call of duty games, i jus bought world at war, me and my bro(Hobo) have been playing the coop in that, i dont like the level system the introduced in modern warfare :S i hate having to earn the guns and attachments and all that... other than that i enjoy the elder scrolls series, and fallout 3, those got replaced when i got a new dartboard tho lol Razz
Back to top Go down
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:03 pm

i play cod 4 and world at war for ps3 i am prestige 2 or 3 on cod4 and lvl 65 on on world at war... i play allot of fighting games and stuff like that...but since ql i haven't touched cod.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdiscussed
-II-prophocie
SharpShooter
SharpShooter
-II-prophocie

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:50 pm

I play Diablo 2 non ladder, my handle is prophocie. Feel free to add me to your friends list.
Back to top Go down
-II-hpauL
Noobie
Noobie
-II-hpauL

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 pm

i hardly play proph, but I have a pretty imba bowzon. acc name is Honour
add me ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.ii.2fear.com
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:40 am

man still wish i had my poison necro shit was un fadeable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-II-End3r
PlasmaClimber
PlasmaClimber
-II-End3r

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 12:08 pm

man d2..... i havent played that since version 1.09, back when everyone thought that 1.10 was a myth lolol, i had 1 of ever char over 80, my bowazon hit level 97, and then they did rollbacks... and she went to 83, then i quit lol for a lil while me and a couple buddies were playing on a offline together and i got a barb up to 89(got a grandfather blade and doombringer Razz) i may have a good cd key somewhere, i have like 3 copies of the original and 2 copies of LOD... but ya between qlive and darts, me and my bro only play a couple maps of cod5 coop then we move on lol

funny story as well, i know the guy who designed maphack, he use to work i work now, i think he also made that hack that caused ur guy to drop all of his items and leave the game Razz
Back to top Go down
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 5:29 pm

-II-End3r wrote:
man d2..... i havent played that since version 1.09, back when everyone thought that 1.10 was a myth lolol, i had 1 of ever char over 80, my bowazon hit level 97, and then they did rollbacks... and she went to 83, then i quit lol for a lil while me and a couple buddies were playing on a offline together and i got a barb up to 89(got a grandfather blade and doombringer Razz) i may have a good cd key somewhere, i have like 3 copies of the original and 2 copies of LOD... but ya between qlive and darts, me and my bro only play a couple maps of cod5 coop then we move on lol

funny story as well, i know the guy who designed maphack, he use to work i work now, i think he also made that hack that caused ur guy to drop all of his items and leave the game Razz

hahah thats funny because me and pro used to make people pop all the time we had a dummy site hooked up and when you clicked link... pop pop pop free bee's
Back to top Go down
xJok3Rx
Noobie
Noobie
xJok3Rx

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 1:21 pm

I do alot of online console gaming lately

Xbox 360: Gears of War 2
Gamertag: SiLeNT585

PS3: COD4, Madden 09, Little Big Planet
PSN: WhoElseButSiLeNT

Feel free to add me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

other games Empty
PostSubject: Re: other games   other games Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

other games