Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nastykilla App.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nastykilla

Nastykilla App. Empty
PostSubject: Nastykilla App.   Nastykilla App. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 3:38 pm

1. nastykilla
2. nastykilla1@gmail.com
3. How Long Have You Been Playing? [[just got into the Quake series when QL came out, but i played unreal tournament since 2003, and its basically the same, with out the dodge jumping]]
4. Would You Be Able To Play In GGL-Clan Matches And Ladders? [[Im def. down for ladders and leagues, i like playing competitively]]

**More info**
Im new to the game but like i said above i played UT2k3-UT2k4 and its basically the same concept of game play so im learning fairly quick.

Im very active, once i get out of work im mostly on the computer, i know about web design, fixing computers and im going to a tec school for computer repair/networking, so im kinda handy Razz

I like the game sofar, its super fun, just lookin for a crew to settle down with and learn from, im not really up for try outs because im sure you all would run all over me but, i'll play some rounds in a pub if you'd like, im still trying to get used to the 1v1 factor, im mostly a CTF/TDM team player.

Well, sorry this was so long, thanks for reading in advanced and awesome banner :]

later!
Back to top Go down
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

Nastykilla App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nastykilla App.   Nastykilla App. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:44 pm

kool man add me for sure
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdiscussed
nastykilla

Nastykilla App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nastykilla App.   Nastykilla App. Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Added ya, i'll be on tomorrow around 4pm EST.

Later
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nastykilla App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nastykilla App.   Nastykilla App. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nastykilla App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -II-Tryouts-
Jump to: