Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new game tech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
-II-End3r
PlasmaClimber
PlasmaClimber
-II-End3r

new game tech Empty
PostSubject: new game tech   new game tech Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:02 am

Back to top Go down
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

new game tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game tech   new game tech Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:33 pm

sounds like it is coming soon..i mean just look at ql its revolutionary in its concept! Altho i think they will have a hard time taking down the console giants...Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft imho
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdiscussed
-II-hpauL
Noobie
Noobie
-II-hpauL

new game tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game tech   new game tech Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:35 am

it will, and fast. I've kept up with onlive for a good amount of years, and only now is it revealing its major efforts against the consoles. Windows is even leaning towards it straight from their new Games for Windows Live plugin that will undoubtely start digital streaming in the near future of their own copyrighted software- they might even go as far as releasing their xbox 360 only titles- though guessing it all depends on their sales of the next xbox. Should be fun to see how it unravels in the near future Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.ii.2fear.com
-II-End3r
PlasmaClimber
PlasmaClimber
-II-End3r

new game tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game tech   new game tech Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:40 am

i think the main thing that will aid them in taking out the consoles would be availability, not having to pre order a game so u can get it the day it comes out or going to a store and finding out theyre sold out for another week or something like that, also if i understand right, the need for strong computing power will be mostly eliminated opening up a much cheaper/wider market
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new game tech Empty
PostSubject: Re: new game tech   new game tech Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new game tech
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -II-General Chat-
Jump to: