Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hey hey hey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
notoriousHIV

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi guys! I found a thread on the QL forums that Hatestreets made about this team and it has me intrigued =]
Just to ifll you guys in on some details and introduce myself:

1. Player Name: notoriousHIV (real name is AJ)
2. Contact: austin.funk@mac.com, AIM is theajfunk, twitter is iamajfunk, myspace is /ajfunk
3. How Long Have You Been Playing? I've been playing since the Q3 Demo was released way back in the day.
I've been playing PC games since Commander Keen haha.
4. Would You Be Able To Play In GGL-Clan Matches And Ladders? I have experience playing in leagues and ladders, but mainly with CS 1.6 and CS:Source. Regardless, i'm a pretty competitive person and consider myself a friend and courteous individual.

I'm 22, i'm from Cincinnati OH and I work in retail. I spend most of my spare time playing video games, listening to/playing music, and socializing. If there's anything else you wanna know/ask me, fire away! Hope to hear from you guys soon!
Back to top Go down
-II-Hatestreets
Admin
-II-Hatestreets

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 12:21 am

Sounds good Aj i make music and dj..I am a bartender also. www.myspace.com/djdiscussed www.myspace.com/reziliant i added you to my friends and hope to play with you soon also be sure to add prophocie. Very Happy Cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/djdiscussed
-II-prophocie
SharpShooter
SharpShooter
-II-prophocie

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey Icon_minitimeSat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 am

AJ I will add you to my QL friends list, lets play some games together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey hey hey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey hey hey   Hey hey hey Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hey hey hey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: -II-General Chat-
Jump to: